The Entry Queue is the main queue for the RP1Cloud MeetMe Service. It allows you to enter any RP1Cloud VMR number when you reach the entry screen queue.
To set a pre-set for the entry queue:
- Obtain the endpoint’s IP address by following these steps:
- Turn on the Group Series Unit.
- Look for MY IP: followed by your device’s IP address in the bottom left corner of the display screen.
- Open an internet browser on your PC and enter the device’s IP address in the address line. For example, based on the screenshot above, you would point your browser to https:/10.0.100.93/
Note: your IP address will likely be different from the one shown in this example.
- Log into the Polycom device portal using your credentials.
- Select Manage Favorites.
- Click Create New Favorite.
- Fill out the following fields:
- First name: <Label of your choice (e.g. Meet, Entry Queue, Join)>
- SIP Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Save.
- Once you hit save, the form will be cleared and you can add another favorite. The pre-set will appear in the favorites list on the Manage Favorites page.