This pre-set allows you to connect to a specific VMR on the RP1Cloud MeetMe Service from a registered RP1Room.
- Obtain the endpoint’s IP address by following these steps:
- Turn on the Group Series Unit.
- Look for MY IP: followed by your device’s IP address in the bottom left corner of the display screen.
- Open an internet browser on your PC and enter the device’s IP address in the address line. For example, based on the screenshot above, you would point your browser to https:/10.0.100.93/
Note: your IP address will likely be different from the one shown in this example.
- Log into the Polycom device portal using your credentials.
- Select Manage Favorites.
- Click Create New Favorite.
- Fill out the following fields:
- First and last name: <Pre-set Name>
- IP Address (if H.323): <IP Address>
- SIP Address (if SIP): <VMR# (ie. 1234567) for SIP>
- Click Save.
- Once you hit save the form will be cleared and you can add another favorite. You will find this entry in the list of favorites on the Manage Favorites page.