A point to point call is a call between two registered RP1Rooms.
- From your VVX home screen, select Directories.
- Select Contact Directory…
- Click the add button (+).
- First and last name (Optional)
- Contact (Required): <Dial-in Address (SIP URI)>
Note: If the contact is not an RP1 user, add the domain after the VMR number.
- Job Title (Optional)
- Email (Optional)
- Favorite Index (Recommended: you can later access this pre-set quickly in the Favorites directory)
- Label (Optional)
- Protocol: SIP
- Ring Type (Optional)
- Divert Contact (Optional)
- Auto Reject (Optional)
- Auto Divert (Optional)
Note: All the pre-set fields are optional apart from the Contact field. There is, however, a benefit to completing as many fields as you can since you can focus a search based on any of these categories.
- Select Save in the bottom left corner.