In this article, learn how to pair your RP1Rooms-registered Trio with a Polycom Group Series device, effectively adding a camera to your registered room system. This process will require steps in the Group Series web browser interface as well as the Trio unit itself. In order to successfully complete this section, you will have had to complete all steps in Register RP Trio Endpoint.
Note: This article applies only to Group 310 and Group 500 devices. The GroupSeries system hardware must be version 20+
- Open a web browser on your computer and enter the GroupSeries' IP address in the browser address line. For example, point your browser to https://10.0.100.137/. To find the IP address click the menu icon in the top left corner. The IP address can be found at the top of the menu.
- Click Admin Settings.
- Click General Settings.
- Click System Settings.
- Open the System Mode dropdown menu.
- Select Polycom Trio Mode from the options.
- On the Trio Touch screen homepage, tap Settings.
- Tap Advanced and enter your password.
- Tap Networked Devices, ensure that Notification of New Devices is On.
- If the device has not been paired to the GroupSeries before, tap Pair with New Device and tap the device you want to pair from Discovered Devices. In the details screen, tap Pair. It should appear under Paired Devices.
- If the device has been paired with the GroupSeries before, select the device from the Available Devices list and tap Pair.
- Tap Complete when you are prompted. The pairing is now complete.