- As a first-time user of RP1Cloud, you’ll need to install a Polyc om RealPresence Web Suite plug-in.
- Click the web link provided in your meeting invitation, and it will take you to the login page. Enter your name and the credentials provided, and click the Join Meeting button.
- Click the Download and Install button.
- Click the Run button on the browser prompt (bottom of screen) to begin the installation process.
- Check the box to agree to the terms and click the Install button.
- Once completed, press the Close button and you’ll be back on the Join Meeting screen.
- On the Join Meeting screen, click on the Settings icon to select your call quality, audio and video devices.
- firstname.lastname@example.org | 1.844.204.0023 | rp1cloud.com
- Make your device selections: Devices need to be already plugged in to appear in the drop down menus. Call quality defaults at “High”, which is 720p and uses up to 1 024kbps of bandwidth. Devices need to be already plugged in to appear.
- Click the Back button, and then continue to the meeting.
- After completing the plugin installation, you may need to restart your browser if the screen hangs on the join screen.
- If your computer is managed centrally by IT, you may not have administrative rights to install software on your computer at all. In this situation, please ask your IT administrator to follow the steps outlined in this document.
NOTE: You can also access the PDF guide for this topic in the Resources section on our website.