NOTE: The new RP1Cloud Portal was launched on Monday, July 24, 2017
If you were using the RP1Cloud Outlook Add-in prior to July 24, 2017, you will need to uninstall it and install the new version to work with the updated RP1Cloud Service Portal.
To uninstall the obsolete RP1Cloud Outlook add-in:
- Close Outlook
- Open the Control Panel from the Windows menu
- Open the Start Menu and type “control panel” if needed
- Choose Uninstall a program beneath the Programs header
- Find and click RP1Cloud Outlook Plug-in from the list of installed programs (refer to the screenshot below)
- Click the Uninstall button above the list of installed programs
- Click the Uninstall button in the window that opens
To install the *NEW* Outlook Add-in:
- Please read this article to review the software requirements for this add-in
- Log into the new RP1Cloud Portal
- Click on the Meeting Schedule icon
- Click the Download Outlook Plugin button at the bottom right of the screen
- An .exe file downloads to your hard drive.
- Open the setup file and click the Install button to begin installation and follow the prompts as seen in the screenshots below. Please keep in mind if your PC is locked down and you do not have administrator privileges, you will need to have your IT department help you with authorization to proceed with the installation.
When the install is complete, click the Close button.
Note: If Outlook was open during installation, restart it now.
When Outlook reopens, go to your Calendar tab and you will see the Schedule Meeting RP1Cloud icon in your command bar:
Now you are ready to use the Outlook Add-In. Click the icon and you will be asked to sign in for the first time. Simply enter your RP1Cloud Portal credentials. That's it!
You will also have the ability to insert your RP1Cloud meeting details in existing meetings in your calendar. Simply click the Insert Meeting Details icon below: