For detailed instructions on how to install the plug-in in your specific browser, go to the Getting Started category in the Help Centre.
Troubleshooting tips below:
- Make sure there are no restrictions placed on installing software. Ask your IT department to check the local server policies, or if you have permissions check your computer IT event log for any error that may have occurred.
- Your pop-up blocker may also prevent the download prompt from appearing. You can try disabling it temporarily to install the plugin.
- Make sure your anti-virus whitelists the plugin and isn't automatically blocking the plug-in from installing. If it isn't blocking it, run an anti-virus scan to ensure it isn't a virus causing the problem.
- Finally, have your IT team check to make sure the security settings aren't too strict to allow normal plugin installation.
- If that fails, try rebooting your computer.