Over the past 6 months, we’ve been hard at work gathering customer feedback in our continuous effort to enhance RP1Cloud. We're excited about our latest release which went live the weekend of October 1st, 2016!!
It comes with:
- A more seamless experience
- Additional features
- An enhanced video display
As always, if you have any questions regarding your RP1Cloud account, please contact our technical support team at 1.844.204.0023 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s new with this release?
This release will enable an enhanced user experience and feature set for RP1Cloud users, including:
- New chat feature
- New star-touch command options for hosts and guests
- New layout controls for attendees during content sharing sessions
- New in-meeting settings feature for live selection of audio/video devices
- New “mute all” option
- Simplified join flow for mobile users
- Live in-meeting connection statistics for attendees
If you have already installed or updated the Polycom RealPresence Web Suite 2.1 plug-in (released Sept. 5), you are NOT required to update anything on your end. Please be advised that your RP1Cloud account will update the in-meeting user experience of Polycom RealPresence Web Suite.