Screen sharing is a way to show content without pointing to a specific application, image, whiteboard, or blackboard. With screen sharing, a copy of your desktop is broadcast to everyone in the meeting.
Articles in this section
- Can I share / stream video during a call?
- Save an Unannotated Copy of a Document File
- Save a Screenshot of an Annotated Document Page
- Save a Screeshot of Annotated Graphical Content
- Delete All Annotations
- Erase Annotation Objects
- Change the Annotation Line Thickness
- Change the Annotation Color
- Select an Annotation Object
- Use the Focus Pointer