If you are joining a meeting from a tablet or smartphone, you connect to the meeting through RealPresence Mobile.
To join a meeting from a mobile device:
- On your device, tap the web URL in the meeting invitation or copy and paste the web URL into the address bar of your web browser.
- On the login page enter your login credentials, including your full name, conference ID and the Chairperson or Guest code.
- Tap Join the Meeting. A notification informs you that you can join the meeting using RealPresence Mobile.
- Launch the RealPresence Mobile application.
- If you already have the RealPresence Mobile application installed, tap Launch the application.
- If you do not have the application installed, install it from the App Store or Google Play store. The application launches automatically after installation. For more information, visit the RP1Cloud Mobile Application Quick Start Page.
Once the RealPresence Mobile application starts, it dials into the conference automatically.