If you are not logged in to the my.rp1cloud.com Portal, you can join a meeting using a web URL from a chat message, calendar invitation, or email on your Windows or Mac computer.
To join a meeting from a web URL via browser:
- Click the browser link contained in the email invitation. A browser window will open on the RP1Cloud guest page, with the Conference ID and Host/Participant Code (if necessary) fields already filled in.
- Enter the name that you want displayed in the Your Name field.
- Click on the Join Meeting button
- You will be taken to the Virtual Meeting Room (VMR). A window will pop up with your camera view (if enabled) and several icons. Click on any of the icons to disable that function before starting the meeting.
- Click on the Settings icon to select your call quality, audio and video devices.
- Make your device selections, then click the Back button.
Note: Devices need to be already plugged in to appear in the drop down menus. Call quality defaults at “High”, which is 720p and uses up to 1024kbps of bandwidth
- Click Continue to join. You will now be live in the meeting.
NOTE: You can also access the PDF guide for this topic in the Resources section on our website.