To schedule a meeting using the browser portal, start by clicking the Schedule tab located at the top left of your screen. This will take you to your meeting scheduler management tools. From here, you can schedule, view, and edit your meetings.
To schedule a new meeting:
- Click on the Schedule Meeting button, either in the top left of the screen or, if no meetings have been scheduled, the center of the screen.
- Name the meeting.
- Set a Date and Time by clicking on the Date and Time boxes to select your preferred options from the drop down menus.
- Setting a meeting duration.
- Enter a guests’ email addresses in the Add Guests box. Each must be added individually.
- Click the Send button. This sends out the invite to everyone from the guest-list you just created and to you. As guests confirm their planned attendance, their status will change from a question mark to a check mark, reflected beside their name. If a guest has said they will not attend the meeting, a no symbol (circle with a slash through it) will appear beside their name.