To schedule a meeting:
- Log into the RP1Cloud Portal here.
- From the main dashboard click the Meeting Schedule button
- A new screen will appear and you will click the Schedule Meeting button
- You will then enter the meeting details. The the Email field, please enter the email addresses one at a time and click + Add after each email address. Note: You cannot enter multiple email addresses in the Email field. If you enter one email address and separate it with a comma or semi-colon it will not work.
- Once you click Send, you will see the meeting booked in the Schedule window
- The Guests you had invited to your meeting will receive an email with the Meeting details
- If you scroll to the bottom of the Schedule window you can click the Calendar View Off button for another view if you prefer this option.
Note: Meetings scheduled using an external client via plug-in (e.g. Outlook) will appear in your VMR schedule within the portal, but are not editable from within the portal. If you need to update or alter the meeting details, you will need to do so using the external client with which you created the meeting. Once you have made and saved those changes, they will be reflected in the portal under the Schedule tab.