The RP1Cloud for Google Calendar Chrome extension lets you invite participants to your RP1Cloud virtual meeting room (VMR) using a Gmail account.
Install the RP1Cloud for Google Calendar extension.
1. Using the Chrome web browser, visit the Chrome Web Store.
2. Search for “rp1cloud for google”.
3. Click the ADD TO CHROME button.
4. When prompted, click the Add extension button. You will be notified that the extension has been added in the tool bar.
Schedule a meeting
1. Click the RP1Cloud for Google Calendar logo in the Chrome toolbar.
You will be prompted to sign in using your RP1Cloud credentials if you are not already signed in.
2. Click the Create RP1Cloud meeting button.
A new meeting will be created in Google Calendar. Instructions on how to join your meeting will be pre-populated in the description section.
3. Set the time, date, location, and add guests as usual.
4. Click the SAVE button to save the meeting and send the invitation to guests.
5. Click the Send button to send out the invite.