This is an interesting point. The RP1Cloud Sales team has many means available to them for researching Covered Entities under HIPAA. When speaking to these prospective customers, the Covered Entity will certainly be aware if they are bound to HIPAA. Sales could ask them “It is my understanding you are bound to HIPAA compliance, is that correct?” You could then say, “Great, on that note, we are HIPAA compliant as a Business Associate”
Articles in this section
- Does Pragmatic ask the Covered Entity if they are HIPAA compliant?
- Does Pragmatic proactivley solicit a Business Associate Agreement?
- How much lead-time is required for Pragmatic to review a BAA before signing it?
- Who signs the Business Associate Agreement?
- Are all Business Associate Agreements alike?
- Why is a Business Associate Agreement required?
- Is a Business Associate Agreement a legal document?
- What is a Business Associate Agreement?