If you currently use the RP1Cloud Outlook Add-in, you will need to uninstall it and install the new version to work with the updated RP1Cloud Service Portal (scheduled to go live July 25, 2017).
To uninstall the obsolete RP1Cloud Outlook add-in:
- Close Outlook
- Open the Control Panel from the Windows menu
- Open the Start Menu and type “control panel” if needed
- Choose Uninstall a program beneath the Programs header
- Find and click Pragmatic Conferencing Outlook Plug-in from the list of installed programs
- Click the Uninstall button above the list of installed programs
- Click the Uninstall button in the window that opens
To install the *NEW* Outlook Add-in:
- Log into the new RP1Cloud Portal (available beginning Tuesday, July 25, 2017)
- Click on the Schedule Meeting icon at the bottom of the page.
- Click the Download Outlook Plugin button at the bottom right