Surface is a line of tablet computers developed by Microsoft and sold under their brand. You can use it with RP1Cloud but keep in mind the browser being used plays an important role. Microsoft Edge is the new browser built for Windows 10 and it is not supported by RP1Cloud. Therefore, we recommend you download a supported browser for RP1Cloud on your Microsoft Surface. The more popular options would include Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox.
Articles in this section
- What is the maximum number of participants I can have in a meeting?
- What are the system requirements to run RP1Cloud?
- Can I use a Microsoft Surface tablet with RP1Cloud?
- My Safari browser won't work with RP1Cloud
- Is RP1Cloud strictly browser-based?
- Can we use RP1Cloud with our existing video equipment?
- How to purchase RP1Cloud
- What are the security specifications for RP1Cloud?
- What are the telephone requirements when using RP1Cloud?
- What are the mobile endpoint requirements when using RP1Cloud?