RP1Cloud does indeed work with the Safari browser. However, the latest version of Safari, version 10.1, does not want to play nice. But rest assured we are aware of the issue and we have planned maintenance in the very near future to upgrade the RP1Cloud service so that it works with Safari 10.1. Stay tuned for more updates!
Articles in this section
- What are the system requirements to run RP1Cloud?
- Can I change the in-meeting music/sounds?
- Are there keyboard shortcuts I can use during a call?
- H.323 vs. SIP
- Can I use a Microsoft Surface tablet with RP1Cloud?
- What is the maximum number of participants that I can have in a meeting?
- My Safari browser won't work with RP1Cloud
- Is RP1Cloud strictly browser-based?
- Can we use RP1Cloud with our existing video equipment?
- How to purchase RP1Cloud