No, RP1Cloud is not strictly browser-based. You can use RP1Cloud via video conferencing hardware endpoints, via mobile, via our desktop client or via browser. The choices are yours!
Articles in this section
- What are the system requirements to run RP1Cloud?
- H.323 vs. SIP
- Can I use a Microsoft Surface tablet with RP1Cloud?
- What is the maximum number of participants that I can have in a meeting?
- My Safari browser won't work with RP1Cloud
- Is RP1Cloud strictly browser-based?
- Can we use RP1Cloud with our existing video equipment?
- How to purchase RP1Cloud
- What are the security specifications for RP1Cloud?
- What are the telephone requirements when using RP1Cloud?